Pest Control That People Love In Rosemount
We’re the exterminators you can trust.
Pest Control You'll Love
No one likes uninvited guests- especially the creepy-crawly ones. That’s why there’s A-1 Pest Control. We’re the local pest control company that keeps things simple. We restore that pest-free feeling again.
Even bugs want a nice place to live. That’s why they pick your home to begin with. We have a variety of pest control solutions that make bugs move on to the next place.
Let the exterminators at A-1 Pest Control help you restore order in your home. Call us for a free consultation today.
Why Use A-1 Pest Control?
When most people see bugs, they only think of one thing- get rid of it “NOW!”. That’s our goal as well. Here’s why you should give us a call:
- Most Do-It-Yourself options don’t fully protect your house.
- We are thorough and complete in our work
- We go through hours and hours of training every year to learn the latest technology in exterminating pests.
- We have a variety of treatment methods available and can make the best recommendations for your situation.
- We have the experience and expertise you need to protect your home from any pests.
Call our exterminators to help you treat your pest problem. Call us or simply ask your phone, “Where’s a pest control company near me?”. Click on our link and we’ll be there before you know it!
Man or woman, whenever you see a roach, it gives you a creepy feeling. Some people think it represents an unclean home, but the truth is that roaches want a nice place to live just like you and I do.
Many people try the DIY roach treatment, but the problem with that is these treatments are typically only effective when you spray the roach directly. It does nothing to treat the roaches that are hiding. We have a variety of treatment options that are safe for pets and small children. Call us and let us give you the peace of mind you need for your home or office.
Just like ants can ruin a picnic, they can creep you out when you find them in your kitchen or other parts of your house. These little powerhouses can carry up to ten times their weight and can make you feel like your home is unclean.
Let A-1 help you get rid of your ant problem. We’ll lay down barriers that not only kill them on contact but prevent them from coming into your home. Don’t let ants spoil your day. Call us immediately.
Pest Control Services
For years, we’ve been helping people in Rosemount and other parts of Southern Ohio deal with pesky pests. Because your home offers a warm inviting place for people as well as bugs, it’s important to have various treatment options available. That’s what we bring to every customer. We provide the following pest control services:
- Termite Control
- Ant Treatment
- Roach Problems
- Bed Bug Treatments
- Rodent/mouse control
- Other pests
Because you don’t always know what kind of pest problem you may have, we’re the exterminators you can call whenever you need help with any uninvited guests. We’ll help you figure out the best option for you.
Call us for a free consultation today at 740.961.2444.
Finding termites in your home can not only make you feel “creeped out”, but these little critters can do thousands and thousands of dollars worth of damage. If you see evidence of termites, you simply can’t afford to call a reputable pest control company. This is not something you can try to treat yourself, and you can’t afford to put off treatment.
We’ll not only treat any termite problem you might have, but we will help you develop an effective strategy to help prevent termite infestation in the future.
Call A-1 Pest Control and let us help you prevent a small termite problem from getting much larger.
We have a variety of pesky rodents here in Ohio. In the winter months, these critters are always looking for a warm place to dwell. House mice, deer mice, brown rats, and roof rats can cause damage to wires in attics, ceilings and wall areas. Rats carry a number of diseases including viral hemorrhagic fever which is life-threatening.
Common methods to identify and prevent rodent infestation.
Signs of rodent (mouse/rat) infestation
- Search under the sink, in cupboards and drawers where food is stored for rodent droppings.
- Collestion of nesting material such as shredded paper, discarded fabric, or dried plant material.
- Food packagings shows signs of being chewed.
- Walls and floors compromised due to chewing and knawing.
- Stale or ammonia smell omitting from hidden areas.
Discouraging rodents from taking up residence
- Seal and plug holes that lead into house or or inhabited dwellings.
- Remove nesting sites such as leave piles and gathered mulch.
- Keep food sealed or remove exposed food and water sources.
- Use huskless items for feeding birds or cease feeding birds entirely while in rodent prevention stage.
What should I do if I see a mouse or rat?
Many business or homeowners try to capture the rodent themselves. While we understand this urge, we never recommend this since there is a chance you could get bitten. Don’t put yourself at risk. Call a pest control company like A-1 Pest Control.
Why You Need Pest Control
Roaches And Your Health: Besides being extremely creepy, cockroaches can spread many human diseases as well as trigger asthma and allergies. Bed bugs can also trigger allergic reactions as well as skin rashes and lesions. And, while termites are not known to be harmful to humans directly, they can destroy your home and cost you way more than the expense of treating them.
There are a number of prevention methods that can be taken in your home to avoid the pests taking over. The kitchen is the primary contact area that gets infested first. Make sure to keep dishes clean, sweep crumbs up off the floor and always wipe up spills of sweets. Sugar is always a magnet for bugs.
Having an exterminator on your side is just good insurance for your home. Contact A-1 Pest Control to conquer these little monsters. for peace of mind.When it comes to effective pest control, there is no such thing as one size fits all. That’s why we tailor everything we do for each individual customer.
Click here to learn more about pest control.
Do I Have Termites?
Signs of termites
- You hear strange clicking noises. Termites often bang their heads against the wood they eat which makes a subtle clicking noise that you can sometimes hear.
- You see wood damage. As termites make their way inward, they leave damaged wood in their trail. You can see wood that has been weakened, flaked or has small holes.
- If you see a "white ant", it's probably a termite. People often mistake termites for ants.
- If you see flying termites or discarded wings, you may have a termite problem.
If you see any of the signs listed above, call the exterminators at A1 Pest Control. Let us help you develop a plan to save your home.
About Rosemount Ohio
Rosemount is located in the southern part of Ohio in Scioto county. Rosemount has a rich history of Native American culture.
If you’re looking for things to do, you can always check out Southern Ohio Museum and Cultural Center or see the Portsmouth Floodwall Mural.
Grab a bit at Pizza Pub or China City. You can always go eat Italian at Giovanni’s of Rosemount.
Our Service Area
We provide pest control services around Lucasville and the surrounding areas. In fact, we have many happy customers in Waverly, Portsmouth, Lucasville, Piketon, Wheelersburg, Rosemount, and Minford. Call us and let us help you get rid of your pests today.
Call for same day service or to make an appointment.
272 Morris Lane-Blue Run Rd
Lucasville, OH 45648
Normal business hours
Monday through Friday
Saturday 9am – 5pm