Ant Control West Portsmouth, Ohio
Ant Control You'll Love
As a local and trusted company in local West Portsmouth Ohio, we can remove pesky ants in your home or office place of business. We have the solution to keep ants from invading. No matter how many ant colonies are disturbing a property, we can make sure you won’t have to deal with them again!
Even ants want a nice place to live. That’s why they pick your home or office to begin with. We have a variety of ant control solutions that make ants move on to the next place.
Let the exterminators at A-1 Pest Control help remove ants in on your land. Call us for a free consultation today.
Why Use A-1 Ant Control?
When most people see an ant, they only think of one thing- get rid of it “NOW!”. That’s our goal as well. Here’s why you should give us a call:
- Most Do-It-Yourself options don’t fully protect your house.
- We are thorough and complete in our work
- We go through hours and hours of training every year to learn the latest technology in exterminating ants.
- We have a variety of treatment methods available and can make the best recommendations for your situation.
- We have the experience and expertise you need to protect your home from any ants.
Call our exterminators to help you treat your ant problem. Call us or simply ask your phone, “Where’s a ant control company near me?”. Contact us, and we’ll be there before you know it!
Ant Control Services
Because your home offers a warm inviting place for people as well as ants, it’s important to have various treatment options available. That’s what we bring to every customer. We provide the following ant control services:
- Carpenter Ants
- Black Garden Ants
- Fire Ants
- Atta Ants
- Bullet Ants
- Red Wood Ants
- Pavement Ants
Because you don’t always know what kind of pest problem you may have, we’re the exterminators you can call whenever you need help with any uninvited guests. We’ll help you figure out the best option for you.
Call us for a free consultation today at 740.961.2444.
Affordable Ant Control
We have a variety of pesky ants in Ohio. In the winter months, these critters are always looking for a warm place to dwell. House mice, deer mice, brown rats, and can cause damage to wires in attics, ceilings and wall areas. Ants carry a number of diseases including viral hemorrhagic fever which is life-threatening.
Common methods to identify and prevent ant infestation.
Signs of ants infestation
- Search under the sink, in cupboards and drawers where food is stored for rodent droppings.
- Collestion of nesting material such as shredded paper, discarded fabric, or dried plant material.
- Food packagings shows signs of being chewed.
- Walls and floors compromised due to chewing and knawing.
- Stale or ammonia smell omitting from hidden areas.
Discouraging ants from taking up residence
- Seal and plug holes that lead into house or or inhabited dwellings.
- Remove nesting sites such as leave piles and gathered mulch.
- Keep food sealed or remove exposed food and water sources.
- Use huskless items for feeding birds or cease feeding birds entirely while in rodent prevention stage.
What should I do if I see an ant?
Many business or homeowners try to capture the ants themselves. While we understand this urge, we never recommend this since there is a chance you could get bitten. Don’t put yourself at risk. Call ants control company like A-1 Pest Control.
Why You Need Ant Control
Ants and your health: Besides being extremely creepy, ants can damage internal structures and fest on food in home. There are a number of prevention methods that can be taken in your home to avoid the ants taking over. The kitchen is the primary contact area that gets infested first. Make sure to keep dishes clean, sweep crumbs up off the floor and always wipe up spills of sweets. Sugar is always a magnet for ants.
Having an exterminator on your side is just good insurance for your home. Contact A-1 Pest Control to conquer these little monsters. for peace of mind.When it comes to effective ant control, there is no such thing as one size fits all. That’s why we tailor everything we do for each individual customer.
Click here to learn more about Ant removal in West Portsmouth.
Our Service Area
We provide ant control services around Lucasville and the surrounding areas. In fact, we have many happy customers in Waverly, Portsmouth, Lucasville, Piketon, Wheelersburg, Rosemount, and Minford. Call us and let us help you get rid of your pests today.
Call for same day service or to make an appointment.
272 Morris Lane-Blue Run Rd
Lucasville, OH 45648
Normal business hours
Monday through Friday
Saturday 9am – 5pm